1. S is for Stephanie! There are a lot - a LOT! - of knitblogging Stephanies out there. So many, that I think I'm going to make a new category in my bloglines subscriptions. We need some blog buttons. We will start a revolution!
Hmmmm. It needs some work. But you guys know I can't say no to MS Paint.
2. S is for South Carolina! Love it or hate it, I lived there for 25 years. It was a wild ride. Last night I made fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. Coincidence?
3. S is for Stitches! I like stitches! Stitches in knitting. Stitches in crochet. Stitches... even on a sewing machine. Although my talents? Not so much with the sewing.
4. S is for Snakes! I've never been much of a fan. There are no indigenous poisonous snakes where I live now. That is a plus.
5. S is for So, So Slack! Did you know it's been a week since I promised evidence of my retail therapy? A week. Gads. Is it possible to kick one's own ass?
6. S is for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Come on, I had to have it. There can be no list without it.
7. S is for Sex! It's how most of us got here. Some people are obsessed with it; some people are scared of it; everybody has an opinion. It deserves an honorable mention.
8. S is for Sharing! Oh, I may regret this. But here's the deal - I am subscribed to 66 feeds on Bloglines. I find a lot of cool stuff on the internets. I seem to think that everybody else knows about every other blog, even though they don't. Especially if I just assume that the whole universe reads Crazy Aunt Purl instead of saying, hey, go read Crazy Aunt Purl! So.... every Wednesday I'll post a few interesting websites until I run out. S is for Series!
9. S is for Shopping! You know, there's a Barenaked Ladies song where the chorus is something about "everything's going to be alright, when we go shopping". I've heard it clipped in an Ellen show and then this morning on the Today show. I like Barenaked Ladies. Also, I like to cook, and I like to go grocery shopping. And yarn shopping. And shopping with Paul's grandmother. And I like Hallmark even though I know it's a racket. S is also for Sale, a related species.
10. S is for Sheep! Whether or not you have succumbed to wool fumes, knitters wouldn't be where they are without sheep. Hooray for sheep!
I tag you! Yes, you! Stop looking behind you, there is no one there. Comment and request a letter, I promise to assign a cool one.