Monday, May 08, 2006

This is what happens when I don't get my coffee

Dear Scalp,

I know we've had some hard times lately. You and I have both made some pretty major mistakes. I've apologized before, but I'll say it again - I'm sorry about the White Rain. I didn't know it would hurt you so badly.

But what I did last week was wrong. I took you out in the hot, hot sun for hours. I abused you, I didn't treat you right. I know it was bad. I know I didn't protect you, and I am sorry. I won't do it again.

I understand that you are hurt, and you want revenge. But waiting all weekend, when we didn't go anywhere, to start peeling in time for a day of shopping with Paul's grandmother - that was just a low blow.

I'm just going to have to practice a little damage control, and I hope you know as soon as I can - I'm putting on a hat.

Truce?

No comments: