Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is not a test!

We regret to inturrupt the pictureless streak here with breaking news. Occasionally we have to discuss things that we don't really want to, but are very important. I don't have much time, so I'll make this short.


This is the border and valance thingy in my bathroom. I have one set of towels in Iris. I need another color, but I don't know if I should go with a green (meadow?) or ivory. I like the idea of green, but I don't think it would be sagey enough?

Help.

Please help her. She is crazy enough. Bring tuna, and a can opener.


The pile of packing paper offers its protection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture of the towels...if it were me, if they are light purple I'd go for dark forest green, and if they are dark purple I'd go for light sagey green. I think the beige would be too much beige.

Steph said...

oops! fixed it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. OK then, I vote for the Fern...the lighter one (Meadow?) seems too mint-green. Of course, you could get a little of the lighter purple shade too, and sort of mix the whole thing up. Gee, think I watch HGTV too much?? ;-)

Rhett said...

light green! no beige!