- Turkey Day went surprisingly well. In fact, the turkey was done an hour early and I managed to pull together dinner with no problems. Not too shabby.
- I made stove-top (the cop-out, I know!) but stirred in sausage and celery I sauteed the day before. Highly recommend this.
- My pumpkin pie off the can recipe was good. It, however, makes a deep-dish pie. Remember this.
- Now I really want to make this chicken and dressing casserole.
- Except with turkey.
- There is a dead bird in the driveway. This is husband territory.
- After recipe hunting today (for one I already have to begin with) I'm starving. Ack.
- No news. Come on, news!!!!
- Wait, I changed my mind. I want to make this savory chicken and broccoli bake.
- Maybe I'd better go to the store.
- Edit, 6:08pm - I changed my mind. I'm adding broccoli to the first one.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Older and wiser. Older, at least.
Enough knitting... how about some housewifery. Let me see:
Posted by Steph at 5:04 PM