Monday, July 16, 2007

I've seen it all before

I'm going to warn you, this entry has a bittersweet ending.

The last time I experimented with dyeing yarn, I had a little accident involving 3 dye colors and water that boiled. Whoops. Well, I started knitting a soaker for Spike (while I was still pregnant) with that yarn.

Check it out!

ripped soaker 07032007

After I knitted a complete soaker that turned out to be too small by the time I tried it on, I decided to measure my work in progress.

On this baby (book for scale).

Baby Spike and the Book for Scale 07082007

No way. Off to the frog pond!

No comments: