Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear "Mother",

Let me outside.

This "fertilizer"? I know you made it up. I know there's nothing wrong with the grass. You HATE me, you just want to CAGE me. I've been picking at the door for hours and you just keep picking me up and trying to get me to go on the back porch. The back porch?!? Who are you trying to kid here? LET ME OUT.

Look. The longer you wait to let me out, the more destructive I'm going to get.

(click here)

There. No more Hat Calculator for you. I hate you and your hat calculator! LET ME OUT.

The curtains are next.

No love,

Mao the Cat

Edit: P.S. The next video, "tail chase", is my idiot sister in the kitchen. I am completey above such things.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is FUNNY. Tami is the same way. It's always some intentional torture on our part if we don't let her outside when she wants to go. You should see the dirty looks we get if the weather is bad. Like we have some control of that or something. Ha.

Rhett said...

i cant watch the video yet, but i will tonight when im home. darn internet usage policy errors! mao the cat is quite upset.... i hope you become more popular with the cat or else you could be in for a long day. :)

Steph said...

I haven't seen her around in a little while, I'm beginning to wonder if she's taking my advice about trying to break a window on the porch instead of chewing on the door.

I tried to embed the video but it wouldn't even play for me, so I figured I'd better just link to it.

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Baaaad kitty! OMG!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

btw, your snowdrop shawl is looking fabulous!

radmama said...

Oh my god! you have a paper-shredding-out-of-vengeance cat, too!

allisonmariecat said...

Thanks for stopping by!

One of our cats stands on his back legs and tries to turn the doorknob with his paws.

I LOVE the hat calculator! Oh, and your Snowdrop Shawl is stunning. That's on my list, too.